Household Debt (People who owe more money than their property worth).
Debt owed by Individuals, what kind of debt is it?
Current as of April 2013U.S. household consumer debt profile:
- Average credit card debt: $15,204 (for more on credit card debt)
- Average mortgage debt: $148,818
- Average student loan debt: $33,005 (for more on student loan debt)
- $11.28 trillion in debt
- A decrease of 1.4% from last year
- $848. billion in credit card debt
- $7.93 trillion in mortgages
- $1,007.6 billion in student loans (More on National Student Debt)
- An increase of 11.9% from last year
Student Loan Debt in MN